Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Status Report - 5/27/2009

I'm a day late on my status report, but here it is. Honestly, the holiday on Monday threw me off!

Radd Trigon Status Report for 05/27/2009

Skill Points: 1.6 million
Skills in Queue: Astrogeology IV (1d 5h to go)
Skills at Level 5: 1 (Industry V came this week!)
ISK Balance: 17.8 million (+10.1 million since last week)
Ships: 5 (Crucifier, Tormentor, Punisher, Sigil, Coercer)
EVEMon Training Plan: Retriever then Orca
Corporation: Eve University

Summary: Another week of limited activity owing to the wardec. Seriously considered dropping corp, but have not done so yet. Decided to train for a Retriever first, then move to Orca, and should have skills and ISK to buy and outfit it by Thursday. Flew in some uneventful fleet ops. Reached out to Phoenix Propulsion Labs as a possible corp to join after I'm done with Eve University. Will stay in the University a bit longer to see how the wardec situation plays out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, just found your blog via the blog banter links and thought i'd say hello :)
    Will be interested in reading your thoughts on progressing as a miner and how you go choosing a corp.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my next post for how I chose a corporation. Regarding mining, I'm still learning, but I think you should get started with your mining frigate, get in on some fleet mining ops and see how you like it. If you do, work on getting a Retriever. You can make pretty good money solo mining with a Retriever, even if you do have to return to base every load. I'll keep posting on mining in the future.

    ReplyDelete