Friday, September 18, 2009

New blood

PPL is on a bit of a recruiting binge, and we've recently had 3 or 4 new members join. I don't know what it is about new members, but it always makes me happy when we get new blood. It was the same in my old guild in WoW. I guess part of it is just more people to chat with in corp chat. It is also nice to have more people available to group with if you need a hand. Corp ops are always more impressive when you have more people involved. Finally, new players joining your corp means it's not stagnating, that it's moving forward.

I don't advocate recruiting anyone and everyone just for the numbers, but I do think that, just like in business, if you aren't growing you are losing, and PPL is growing.

If you are interested in learning more about PPL, check out our web site or get in touch with me in game. My character is Radd Trigon.

2 comments:

  1. "if you aren't growing you are losing"

    I couldn't possibly disagree with that more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, perhaps I haven't been in the game long enough to know any better!

    ReplyDelete