Monday, November 29, 2010

New responsibilities

Well, as part of my plan to jump back into Eve with both feet, I have asked for extra responsibility in the corporation. As I have probably said, it is important for me to feel that I'm really contributing to the overall success of the corporation. As such, I'm very excited to be able to help out in keeping our POSs fueled and busy mining those sweet moon minerals.

I've done a little learning about this and will be talking to our current POS tender soon to make sure I fully understand this responsibility, and then I will be on my own.

Oh, and I'm sure those of you who have had to do this for your corps will tell me that it is a huge pain in the butt, and I'm sure that's true. However, it is something that is important for the corporation and I'm happy to help out.

BTW, feel free to ask me if I feel the same way six months from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment