Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello to new visitors!

Hello to all the new visitors coming from Crazy Kinux's Musings! Just to let you know, I am a brand new Eve player, blogging about my experiences as I learn more about this game and become a contributing member of the Eve Universe. Hopefully, new players will occassionally learn something from my posts, while experienced players may get a chuckle out of my noobish exploits.

I hope that you come back and visit on occassion. If you have any thoughts or feedback about my blog or about Eve in general, I'd love to hear from you. And finally, a special thank you to Crazy Kinux for the link!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck and welcome to the community!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Agent EVE, AFK Gamer
    http://eveagent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete